To venture into the art of patisserie, Tramontina’s Brasil 22 cm, 1.3 L red aluminium brioche mold with interior non-stick coating is the right choice. Perfect for making brioche, it is easy to use and adds a stylish look to your kitchen. Available in red, this brioche mold is made of aluminium with interior and exterior Starflon T1 non-stick coating, material that provides uniform cooking and prevents food from sticking to the mold. It has a 22 cm diameter, perfect for preparing different brioche recipes. Easy to clean and versatile, this mold can be used in gas and electric oven.
Care and Use
- Wash before first use.
- Grease/oil lightly before each use.
- Do not bake at more than 230°C/445°F Gas Mark 8.
- Do not place product over direct heat, electric radiant elements or gas flame.
- To clean, rinse in hot soapy water.
- If any burnt food is left on the tin, soak in hot soapy water for a few minutes before cleaning; do not use scourers or abrasives.
- Metal tools should not be used as these may damage the non-stick coating.
- Do not cut or slice food in the tin.
- Dry thoroughly with a cloth before storing.
- Not suitable for use in a microwave.