The Duralex Cosy Mug is made of tempered glass so it is more durable than other glassware. It is not likely to break if dropped. The glass will remain clear, transparent and scratch free so it always look new, even after years of daily use. This 12oz mug features a classic aesthetic and durable construction. Four times stronger than other glass mugs and comfortable and smooth on the lip, the Cosy Mug is sure to be the companion mug at the front of the cabinet for everyday use. When it’s cold outside, the new Duralex Cosy Mug is a comfortable, warming mug to curl up with on the couch or next to the fire.
Made in France since 1945, Duralex boasts a long, rich history for industrial patent molded, tempered glass. With a dedication to perfect transparency, lasting clarity, and extreme durability, Duralex is known for its simple, but timeless, style. Enhance your beverage service with the expertise and endurance of Duralex glassware!
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products’ surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn’t work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.