The smell of baking bread or cake fills a house with the best sensations. For the best results in your recipes, observe the quality of baking trays and tins. The aluminum thickness and the Starflon T1 nonstick layers of the Brasil Line products ensure uniform cooking, making your meals even more delicious. In different sizes, they can be used in gas or electric ovens.
Care and Use
- Wash before first use.
- Grease/oil lightly before each use.
- Do not bake at more than 230°C/445°F Gas Mark 8.
- Do not place product over direct heat, electric radiant elements or gas flame.
- To clean, rinse in hot soapy water.
- If any burnt food is left on the tin, soak in hot soapy water for a few minutes before cleaning; do not use scourers or abrasives.
- Metal tools should not be used as these may damage the non-stick coating.
- Do not cut or slice food in the tin.
- Dry thoroughly with a cloth before storing.
- Not suitable for use in a microwave.