1. Knife with blade with greater durability of the wire due to heat treatment.
2. Polypropylene handle, has much more resistance and durability.
3. Differentiated design.
4. You can go to the dishwasher.
5. It remains beautiful for much longer.
6. Board produced in dark wood from correctly managed forests.
7. Ideal for cutting and serving.
8. Light and practical with thin thickness.
Safe and proper use for the knife:
– Be careful when handling sharp and sharp products and keep them out of the reach of children.
– To guarantee the durability of the products, it is recommended to dry them well after washing, even in a dishwasher.
Safe and proper use for the board:
Before using the board for the first time, wash it with hot water, soap and dry it well. When it is dry, pass a little cooking oil over the entire surface, removing the excess well. After each use, wash the product with water and mild soap, drying it with a cloth towel. The need for cleaning (washing, drying and storing correctly) contributes to the board maintaining its healthy and natural characteristics. Always let it dry before storing it. Store it in ventilated places. It should not be stored whilst still damp. Never use a steel sponge or put it in the dishwasher. Do not leave it submerged in water or stored over the sink. Avoid storing in the drawer. Do not stack the pieces while they are wet. To clean, you can use a mixture of water with vinegar, which acts against bacteria.