The Picardie drinking glasses are known as THE original French tumblers, used throughout the world for their style, elegance and durability. These beautiful tumblers can be used to serve both hot and cold beverages alike with its tempered glass, making it also shock resistant from -4 to +266F. Being nonporous it holds a substantial weight without being too hefty, and is also 2 and a half times stronger than regular glass. Best of all, they are incredibly good value for glasses that will surely last you a long time.
Made in France since 1939 and named after the Picardie province, our tumbler is the quintessential French drinking glass, a standard in bistros, cafés and homes throughout the country. Crafted of heavyweight tempered glass – which makes them suitable for hot or cold beverages – the iconic, all-purpose design is sturdy, stackable and a pleasure to hold. This item comes as a carton of 6.
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products’ surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn’t work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
There are no reviews yet.