Impress friends and family with a freshly baked fruit cake with this non stick springform cake pan. Ideal for baking sponge cakes, the cake pans features a spring form clasp and loose glass base, perfect for decoration in the cake pan and then served by just releasing the clasp.
Care and Use
- Wash before first use.
- Grease/oil lightly before each use.
- Do not bake at more than 230°C/445°F Gas Mark 8.
- Do not place product over direct heat, electric radiant elements or gas flame.
- To clean, rinse in hot soapy water.
- If any burnt food is left on the tin, soak in hot soapy water for a few minutes before cleaning; do not use scourers or abrasives.
- Metal tools should not be used as these may damage the non-stick coating.
- Do not cut or slice food in the tin.
- Dry thoroughly with a cloth before storing.
- Not suitable for use in a microwave.
There are no reviews yet.